Sunday, May 20, 2007

The beautiful Moroccan countryside



Sometimes I think it is a shame that so many visitors to Morocco spend almost all their time in the cities or medinas. True, there is much to interest them their amidst the souqs, the historic monuments and wonderful architecture.

But the countryside is also worth consideration. It is an ever changing palate of colours and shades


Wild flowers and fields of colour.

And every now and then you will be surprised by something flying across your field of vision




Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MADELIN IS IN MOROCCO I THINK YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE LEDS TO MOROCCO I HAVE BEEN IN TUCH WITH SOMEONE THAT READS SPIRITS AND HAVE ASKED ABOUT MADELIN ANS SHE SAID THAT THAT CHILD IS ALIVE AND WELL IN MORROCO AND SOON U WILL GET A LETTER DEMANDING MONEY FOR MADELIN

Anonymous said...

Never a day goes by, when I don't think of Madeleine, I'm the mother of 3 and grandmother of 8.How anybody could think that her mum and dad had anything to do with her dissapearance is beyond belief.I just hope that who ever has got her are treating her with love,she must be missing her family dreadfully.I send best wishes to her family and hope that they get good news soon.