Thursday, September 28, 2006

More cheap flights to Morocco


The increase in cheap flights to Morocco continues with the leading low-fare carrier, Ryanair, offering three flights a week from Barcelona to Marrakech from March 27.

According to a company press release, this new airline is part of the company's USD 280Mn investment plan to consolidate its presence at the international market from Barcelona airport.

Besides Marrakech, 16 new routes will be launched from Barcelona airport towards Northern Europe, Italy, United Kingdom and Canary Islands.

Through this project, Ryanair aims at bringing the number of its passengers to 4 million per year from Barcelona airport.

The Irish company carried some 4 million passengers in August.

Tags:

1 comment:

Pearl Morale said...

This is great news! I'm currently looking up ticket prices for my mom and myself. We're thinking of visiting the country sometime around Jan. If it happens, insha'Allah, then I'll be over the moon!
Btw, I've been a fan of your blog for a good couple of months now. I enjoy it because it's very informative and detailed. It's nice to read about other cultures... Always keep writing!

Take care,
L