Sunday, May 06, 2007

Riad in Meknes



For once I decided to take the advice offered by Samir about where to stay in Meknes - and I am glad I did. The riad he suggested was Ryad Bahia and it could not have been better located at the very entrance to the Medina.


While the room I had was reasonably sparse, the rest of the riad was warm and inviting. One of the most pleasant places was the roof terrace where there was a good view out over the city and also places sheltered from the wind or sun where it was good to relax.


Internet access was available and without charge which is not always the case.



I was very pleased to find that the breakfast was extremely good with fresh pastries and excellent orange juice and coffee.



The staff were welcoming and friendly and knowing that I was not local they were able to arrange everything I needed including restaurant and car bookings. I shall stay there again.

Ryad Bahia: 035554541
Email oasis.Ja@Caramail.com

Tags:

No comments: