Sunday, April 12, 2020

What is Your View During Lockdown?


This is an invitation to share a photo from where you are in lockdown. Just to start the ball rolling - here is our view from Fez.
Fez Medina looking towards Mount Zalagh
Send your photo to: theviewfromfez@gmail.com




View from Grindleton Fell, Lancashire, England

I am fortunate I am staying in an area designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. My thoughts are with many, thoughout the world, who are not so fortunate and who will go to sleep tonight hungry.

George Industria, George, South Africa...

"Sunrise this morning....I stay on my work premises" - Stephan Coetzee


"From our rooftop in Ziat" - Youssef Azami

David Cruickshank - My View From Australia!
From our terrace in Taddart-Agadir - Nathalie DUFAUX
The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry : "Straight ahead, you can't go far."
Le Petit Prince dit : "Droit devant soi, on ne peut pas aller bien loin" (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

SHARE THIS!

No comments: