Friday, October 31, 2008

The Halloween Party in Fez



If a picture is worth a thousand words...
Welcome to the Fez Lounge Halloween Bash.


"There really is life in the old Medina.."

"Well one of us is Moroccan!"

Alessandro models his glowing Fez for Dominick.

"What did they put in this shisha?"

"I don't know, but I like it!"

How many Fulbright Scholars can you get in one lounge?

'She who dances' - entrances


Gail wonders if Graham has snuck in in disguise

We swear this is not Graham.

Konichiwa! Watakushi-wa shisha, desu!

"You plaited them yourself, Imelda?"

"Plaiting is just one of my skills".

"Did they really let an Australian in?"

"Yeah, I reackon that's me mate, Julian from Oz."

"An Australian? I'll fix him"

"You really would like to teach me to speak Darija?"

Our thanks to Alessandro, the F'lounge crew and 'She who Dances' - for a great night.

Photos: Sandy McCutcheon

Tags:

No comments: