Saturday, April 03, 2010

Moroccan Photography Competition #14



Today's entry in The View From Fez Photography Competition comes from Slovenian photographer and artist, Nataša Novak.

Getting the tan - Photographer Nataša Novak
(Click image to enlarge)


Nataša has this to say: I visit Morocco every year for art exhibitions, or art workshops and some explorations of the country and culture. I guess I could say I am staying in this beautiful country longer and longer each time, and this year or the next I’m moving there for few months to create more art. Your blog is one of my favorite to read and getting the news from Morocco. Thank you for making the effort.

I am sure I didn’t yet made my favorite photo. But I still can’t decide which one to send of the ones I took, so I am sending several. Maybe the most interested to me is “Getting the tan” picture. :). I hope you liked them and one would come to the final round of this photo (good idea) competition.


If you would like to submit a photograph taken in Morocco, please email it in jpeg or gif format to fes.riad@gmail.com and put "photo entry" in the subject line.

A regularly updated collection of all the photographs is now available on The View from Fez Photo Journal



No comments: