Thursday, May 06, 2010

Moroccan Photography Competition #25


Rabha - Photographer, Sara Taylor

This is Rabha.  Her name means "winner".  I fell in love with this little Berber girl when I traveled to Morocco in January this year.  We stopped to view the Todra Gorges and she was with her mother waiting for tourists. She couldn't smile because she was scared of getting in trouble with the police for begging. She really touched me and this is my most favorite photograph out of the thousands that I took. 

If you would like to submit a   photograph  taken in Morocco, please email it in jpeg or gif format to fes.riad@gmail.com and put "photo entry" in the subject line.



A  regularly updated collection of all the  photographs is now available   on The  View from Fez Photo  Journal

Photo Competition entries #1
Photo Competition entries #2
Photo Competition entries #3


No comments: