Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Maison Blanche Birthday Party!


Happy Birthday Maison Blanche!

One of our favourite restaurants in Fez is celebrating its first birthday tomorrow. As part of the festivities they are offering a very reasonably priced five (!) course meal for only 480 dirhams per person.

While the restaurant is open from 7pm, we suggest you book for a little later as in adition to fine food, there will be a live band playing later in the evening.



Details:

Maison Blanche: 12 Rue Ahmed Chaouki, Fes Ville Nouvelle (opposite Hotel Jnan Palace).

Tel: 0535 622 727. Open for lunch and dinner from 19h30 daily except Monday.


1 comment:

Beer koozies said...

That looks so adorable and yummy. I have never heard of a “smash” cake. I just bought a Sesame Street-inspired cake for my son’s 1st birthday. My son completely ignored the cake. For his second, I made a A Winnie the Pooh cake. He ignored that one too. To this day, he has no interest in birthday cake. I made Birthday Pie instead. Now that is a hit!