Monday, May 23, 2011

Mustapha has a very bad day...



Mustapha was at a cafe, just staring at his coffee.

He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making donkey driver steps next to Mustapha, takes the drink from him, and just drinks it all down.

At this Mustapha breaks down and starts crying.

The donkey driver says, "Come on brother, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No," Mustapha replied, "It's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my work. My boss is so angry, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a taxi to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drove away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find a letter from my wife saying she's tired of me and gone back to her mother. I leave home, and come to this cafe. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life......you show up and drink my poison!"


No comments: