Sunday, October 07, 2012

Moroccan Chocolate Magic?



Omar and Driss entered a chocolate shop.

As they were busy looking around, Omar steals three chocolate-nut bars.

After leaving the store Omar says to Driss, "Brother, I'm the best thief ever, I stole three chocolate-nut bars, and no one saw me, you can't beat that".

"Oh, you thinks that's good?" Driss replies, “You want to see something better? Let’s go back to the shop and I'll show you real stealing."

So they went to the counter and Driss says to the shopkeeper: "Do you want to see some magic?

Shopkeeper replies, "Yes!"

Driss says, "Ok, give me one chocolate-nut bar."

The shopkeeper gives him one, and he eats it.

He asks for the second and he eats it as well.

He asks for the third and finishes that too.

The shopkeeper, fearing he is being played for a fool, asks, "Hang on! Where is the magic?"

Driss replies: "Check in my friend Omar's pocket and you'll find them!"

SHARE THIS!

No comments: