Friday, April 26, 2013

On the Lighter Side of Moroccan Culture...


70-year old Mustapha, an extremely wealthy widower, shows up at a friend's wedding with his new wife, an absolutely gorgeous, breathtakingly beautiful 25 year old. His friends can't believe how she hangs on to his arm and listens intently to his every word.

Baffled and amazed they corner Mustapha and ask, "Brother Mustapha how did you get this extraordinary woman to become your wife?"

"I lied about my age," Mustapha replied.

"What, did you tell her you were only 50?"

Mustapha smiled and shook his head, "Nope, I told her I was 90."




Rachid decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as an Eid gift.

The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.

When she asked him why, he replied,

"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's how the fight started.....


SHARE THIS!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: