Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Cat in Rabat visits the Menara!


Cat in Rabat is one of my favourite blogspots. This woman can write and then some. Her latest offering is a pure Cat in Rabat gem and worth a read. She takes us on a guided tour of the Menara in Marrakech and after this episode I am going to suggest to her that she writes a guide book - Cat's Guide to Morocco - it might get you lost and confused, but it will certainly be very, very funny. Think Bill Bryson in a jellabir, but prettier.

Read it here: CAT IN RABAT DOES THE MENARA

Tags:

1 comment:

Cat in Rabat ( كات في الرباط) said...

Wow! I'm blushing! I must pull out my paintbox and give my little avatar pink cheeks!
Thanks so much for the encouragment but I doubt that if I wrote a guidebook, the audience would be very "select"!!