Sunday, March 21, 2010

Moroccan Photography Competition #4


In the souq - photographer Clay Chaszeyka
(click image to enlarge)

Clay Chaszeyka submitted today's photograph. Here is what Clay has to say about it:

My name is Clay Chaszeyka, and I am a student in the United States studying for my masters in business administration. I took the photo (below) while on a weekend trip to Fez from Rabat, where I was studying Arabic for 3 months of last year. I also did a promotional video for Rabat (just as a side project for fun) which can be found here. I love Fez and cannot wait to return (especially for another camel burger at Café Clock). Your blog is also great and I read it as often as possible.

All published photographs will automatically be entered in the photography competition in October when The View from Fez celebrates it's fifth birthday. Prizes will be announced nearer that date.

If you would like to submit a photograph taken in Morocco, please email it in jpeg or gif format to fes.riad@gmail.com and put "photo entry" in the subject line.

A regularly updated collection of all the photographs is now available on The View from Fez Photo Journal



No comments: